08 Jun 2010 9 Comments
This is a 10 minutes pillow case. There’s nothing simpler than this and the gratification is instant.
- You will need:
- 1 old t-shirt that (I used one from Threadless)
- 3 buttons
- needle and thread
1. Fold the t-shirt in half, and cut of the upper part (just under the arms)
2. Turn inside out, sew along the top seam.
3. Turn inside out again, sew 3 buttons on one side of the lower seam.
4. Cut holes in the other lower seam. You don’t need to sew buttonholes.
5. Put the pillow in. Hug. Enjoy.